PHD & MASTERS
Scholarships are for PhD (3 years) and masters involving research (up to two years) of $36,000 pa (including some project costs). Top-up scholarships are also offered, up to $10,000 pa. No support for tuition-fee waiver is eligible.
In addition, scholarship holder get many benefits, such as
- attendance at CRCSI internal conference
- support activities eg a "commercialisation bootcamp" and enrichment courses
- exchange and visit opportunities through the CRCSI international links
- close interaction with wide network of employers through 43pl and the government participant agencies
- working on important projects that will produce results of national benefit
- potential for industry top-up funding
Many of our student alumni are now working with corporate or government "end-users."
PhD, Masters and other scholarships are typically built into CRCSI projects - these opportunities are listed on the home page News feed and the Careers page as they arise.
These are summarised below but may differ in emphasis over time
- The academic record of the applicant
- The relevance of the proposed project area to CRCSI’s strategic objectives (in the case of Masters, this might include the relevance of the skills to be gained by the candidate)
- The level of support obtained from the university and industry for the proposed project area and or candidate
- The availability of an industry 'co-supervisor' or mentor
DOWNLOADS & LINKS
- Full Scholarship Application Form & Information
- Top-Up Scholarship Application Form & Information
- CRCSI Universities
- CRCSI Research Projects
- CRCSI FAQs
Read the application form above, then contact us if you have further questions.