PHD AND MASTERS
CRCSI has innovative approaches to graduate education and training and offers scholarships to support this.
- PhD and Masters scholarships
- Top up scholarships are especially encouraged
- Travel assistance to specific events where this supports CRCSI strategic directions
- Annual conferences and training sessions for scholarship holders
Support is only available for enrolments at CRCSI universities.
NATIONAL SPATIAL EDUCATION LEADERSHIP GROUP
The National Spatial Education Leadership Group (NSELG) guides the development of a funded national strategy that addresses the critical spatial skills shortages in Australia.
NSELG Terms of Reference
EDUCATION FORUM, MAY 2012
CRCSI supports a range of industry development and training initiatives
- Program specific tools developed around end-user requirements - eg Spatial Health
- CRCSI Conference and Roadshows
Scholarship Application form
Workforce Development for the Spatial Information Industry
Career Pathways and Building Skills for the Spatial Information Industry
Spatial Careers - Building Career Options
Dr Nathan Quadros
Education Manager & Business Development