29 October 2015
United Nations Award, Spatial Analytics and success in spatial study increases patient health outcomes
Welcome to the October Edition #52 of the CRCSI News.
With the annual conference just days away the team in HQ are busy putting the final touches into the program, the layout and the awards dinner. I hope you are registered with bags packed.
Highlights this month:
- David Sinclair reports on the focus workshop activities in Sydney with more planned for Perth in November
- 43pl members are encouraged to bring clients and customers to the CRCSI Annual Conference in Melbourne to showcase the strong connection between research and commercial outcomes
- Rapid Spatial Analytics announces its new board
- Spatial tools continue to make impact in rural Australia both in agriculture and health
- Commercial opportunities in the CRCSI intellectual property – see how it works.
And so much more...