17 May 2016
The May edition of Spatial News is out now.
There is much happening across our national and global networks including here at HQ. The May issue of Spatial News aims to capture just some of it.
This month we:
- Congratulate award winners for their PhD work and response to local disasters
- Celebrate with ANZLIC turning 30
- Look at how community engagement can bring about sustainable living
- Step across to NZ to support geospatial research
- Challenge health with a spatial focus
- Learn about Australian forests and its application to the rest of the world
- Check on new projects and the news of projects
- And profile women in the CRCSI.
Grab your copy of Spatial News here.