31 August 2016
Spatial News, Edition 57
The September edition of Spatial News is out now!
In this Edition
- New global partnerships with UK Catapult
- Project Updates from the latest round of project meetings
- Profiling two women in the CRCSI
- Getting simple with the Semantic Web
- New research in positioning ocean drifting data collectors
- Thanks to new coding, the Barista software is now open source
- The challenge of colliding plates in New Zealand
- Next generation spatial capacity with Destination Spatial
- A retirement of distinction
- Group on Earth Observations wants your input.
Read all the new here.