20 June 2016
Spatial News, Edition 56
The June edition of Spatial News is out now.
Our annual conference is in planning mode under the expertise of CRCSI Conference Manager Georgie Hawkins. To be held at the Sydney Masonic Centre from Wednesday 26 to Thursday 27 October, the program is currently under development. Check our website to keep up to date.
In Spatial News this month:
- Congratulations to Dr Suelynn Choy for her recent award
- Learn about New Zealand’s National Science Challenge Building Better Homes, Towns and Cities and how innovative technology can be better adopted by and embedded into New Zealand buildings
- Get the latest project news from the Rapid Spatial Analytics Program
- Understand the value of urban renewal value creation in a newly released report curated by past CRCSI PhD student James McIntosh
- Project updates across the Health Program along with seeking interest from health capable organisations
In wrapping up the June news, don't forget to join in the social conversation with @crcsi on twitter and Instagram – two great places to stay in touch with our everyday activities and those of our people, partners and projects.
Enjoy reading and as always, please let me know if you have any comments or ideas. You can contact me by email on email@example.com