17 March 2016
It's March already and as the seasons creep towards the crack of winter, I bring you the first CRCSI News edition for 2016. It's definitely worth the wait.
We are kick-starting the year with the annual CRCSI Communication Survey. The survey takes just a few minutes and provides you with an opportunity to give us feedback on how well we are doing with our communication; content, frequency and delivery. Click here to take the survey now. Your feedback is valuable and your answers are anonymous.
Highlights this month:
- A few more stories from the CRCSI conference journalist Karen Cambrell
- The British Medical Journal publishes the findings from the CRCSI project on Type 2 Diabetes – click here to download the story
- The two Nathans talk about their time at COP21 in Paris and the positive impacts in climate change
- We farewell Ed Garvin of OMNILINK after six years on the 43pl Board and welcome new faces
- Mental Health outcomes transfer into better support from the New Zealand Government through research conducted by the CRCSI PhD student, Daniel Hogg.
You can read the full edition here.